Thursday, November 10, 2011

Notes From My Nest has a new home!

To our family and faithful followers, we have moved! Not literally.  Just to a new place on this world wide web.

You may know this.  But, I'm passionate about documenting life.  So, I spend a lot of time in front of this screen.  I'm encouraged by many other bloggers and would like to do likewise to those who take time out to read here.

For quite some time, I've contemplated a name change.  Something that sums up our home.  How we "roll." What we value.  Get the picture?

I also wanted to move to a platform that would simplify my life.  Since tech savvy is not one of my personal adjectives.

So, here we go.

The name.
Little House Domestic devoted to all the simple pleasures of home.


It would be a joy for us if you'd come over for a visit.

Blessings,
~k.



No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails