Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby 3 Update

33.2 weeks today!  Only a few more to go...
At the doctor's visit this morning, I learned that he has a strong heartbeat and that he will probably not be as big as his brother.  The doctor did another ultrasound to check my fluids and he estimated his weight to be 6 to 6.5 pounds (much different from his almost 8 pound brother)!  We'll see if the doc is right in just a few weeks.  


As for the name...so many are asking.  We've decided to keep it our little secret.  You'll find out on his birthday!  


He's very active and enjoys spending time with me at night!!!! I guess all the running around all day with his sister and brother just rocks him to sleep....so come 9:00, he is ready to play! =)


More sleep would be nice....but I am oh so thankful for every kick, flutter, hiccup, PUNCH, etc.  Just reminds me how amazingly incredible his Creator is.  


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory...Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails