Sunday, September 12, 2010

Curls

So, let's just get one thing "straight"...I LOVE Noah's curls!  They put a smile on my face every time I look at them.  Even Daddy thinks they suit him well.  His hair has grown quite a bit in the last month and those curly locks have come out in the most precious shade of red!  We seem to think they add a touch of character to his already happy personality.  

I know that one day, he may not like his precious curls...but for now, they're keepers!  No scissors on this little head for a little while yet.  

Here's a picture in full color so you can appreciate the curls AND the red!  They go together!  
Little Noah, we not only love your curls....we love you more than you know!  Tomorrow, when you wake up...I'm going to rub my fingers in that head of yours!  Hugs and kisses from mama...

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails