Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Don't you feel the love?

My boys...
This is a sweet sight, but I'll admit Noah worries me sometimes with his "cuddling."  He doesn't realize his own strength body weight!  All in all, they're precious boys! And look at Levi James' hair in this photo?  Do you see what I see?

"Open up Weevi!"

Like this... Such a good big brother!


I have at least 6 loads of laundry to do, a playroom rug that I can't see, stickers affixed to seemingly every window in my house, a piano covered in dust, and puddles of Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo sticking to my bare feet as I walk down the hallway (because one of those red heads up there has a love for ALL things that can be poured!!) But, I am one contented mama.  I love my babies and their wonderful daddy, who doesn't mind pushing the laundry basket over to find a resting place some night's.  Life is good and I am thankful for God's blessings on my nest.
~k.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails