Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mother's Day

A tradition began several years ago to have my mother and grandmother along with our immediate family over on Mother's day. Our family has grown, and that makes the day even more enjoyable. After an early dinner, and dessert...we usually always end the night outside taking pictures and watching the children play.  This year, Dolan was our photographer! 



We love our Granny.  She is a wonderful lady and I'm so thankful for her!

Love it when she gets "tickled."


And just for a fun, really random shot... (gotta love Melissa's expression!) 

Melissa has ALWAYS had the gift of making others laugh... especially her sister!  I love you sis...

And to our amazing mother...What a blessing she is! I love you mom and I'm so thankful for you!!  
I love this picture...and I love these 2!!!!  

Another wonderful mother's day....

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails