Saturday, February 19, 2011

TWO MINUTE DISASTER

So, what happens when mama walks out of the room for TWO MINUTES and leaves THIS on the table?
Are you ready?




THIS!
This was the scene just before sending them into the playroom for me to make an attempt in saving the carpet! I thought about scooping some of it up to try and save,(it was almost a *gasp* full box!!!) but then I remembered just minutes before that both of their little germy feet were dancing in this lovely pile.  I think I vacuumed for 20 minutes!  


I've said this before, but...AGAIN... Just when you feel that you've got it all together, the humbling will come!  This is just another episode that keeps life in our nest......interesting! 


Blessings!
~k.


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails