Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Brotherly Love

It doesn't get much better than this...
Noah LOVES to hold his baby brother.  When I'm holding Levi, whether feeding, playing, or carrying him around, it's quite common for Noah to run up with arms outstretched begging in his little voice..."hold? hold?" he always asks in question.  I try to always stop whatever I'm doing, if possible to allow him this time. It is truly helping him to bond with Levi...just so special to watch.  Take a look at this brotherly love happening on the living room floor. 


*mama's personal favorite*


I love my boys...and I'm so glad that they love each other.  I think I'll hold on to this photo tightly.  It just might come in handy during those adolescent years.  

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails