Friday, July 23, 2010

Birthday Fabric!!!

Does fabric make anyone else smile besides me?  It's so enjoyable to try to "think up" projects for a really pretty piece of cloth! I received some money for my recent birthday and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.....buy FABRIC!!! I've been wanting to make some curtains and found these "pretties" at the fabric store....they make me smile.  
Also found a "frenchy" fabric not pictured that I'm going to use first! Found a great tutorial on-line for a shade, so I'm going to give it a go.  Hoping to do several as well as some other smaller projects.  We'll see what happens....

Hoping you all take the opportunity to do something that makes you smile today! (although my project may have to wait until 10:00pm)




No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails