Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What Happens Between Posts?

I admire all the mommy bloggers in the blogosphere who manage to post daily.  While many of them most likely use the great blogging practice of "scheduling" their posts...still!  That takes TIME!  I've done it a few times...not enough.  It's my new goal for this blog.  To write several posts at one time and schedule them.  
But, just in case you're wondering why there are gaps in my posting dates...here are a few possible reasons:

*this*
(yes, there are precious coupons down there!)

*this*
  
*this*
 I

 *this*

managing *this*
 let me give you a better look!
 *this*

*this*

 *this*
  
*this*
  
*this*

and I just might be enjoying a moment...like *this*
So, no posts in a couple of days...I have my reasons.  =)But, I'll never stop writing...I have the greatest subjects who offer daily inspiration!  Now, if I could just manage my postings!! I'll work on it...promise. 

For you bloggers out there, what is the most challenging aspect of blogging to you?

Blessings,
~k.

4 comments:

Robin Kramer said...

Your pictures are wonderful -- and they're perfectly legitimate reasons not to blog. Besides, I often think to myself, "Do I just want to write about motherhood, or actually live motherhood?"

Living wins out over writing daily.

"Let the blog work for you, not you work for the blog," I once read, and there's great freedom in that.

And with all that said, I too, should probably make some use of scheduling my posts. :)

christa o'neill said...

i love this post! i think it would be impossible for me to post once a day!! my goal is usually once a week, and i have trouble reaching that. if you have any tips, please let me know! but, i thought the pictures were beautiful and humorous. :p such sweet kiddos.

Kristen said...

Thank you, Robin. What a thought! To LIVE motherhood....not just write about it. Love it!

Thank you, Christa! It is tedious sometimes, isn't it? But then, when the story is written or the event recorded, you're so glad you took the time to sit and type. The idea of scheduling posts is something I am really trying to do. It's when you sit down and type out several posts at one time, but don't post them right away. Schedule them to post tomorrow, then one the next day, and so on. The idea, of course, is that it saves time through the week and you have fresh posts coming out each day or every other day. Great idea, huh? =) I love your blog. Your style is unique and it's a joy to read. Don't stop!

Anonymous said...

awww...I loved this one! I especially like the picture of the two "books" on the top shelf!! ;> But my favorite...is the last one. Savannah's head on Levi's is so precious. Such a motherly look on her face. So glad you are capturing these awesome moments.
Love you,
Mom

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails