Friday, December 10, 2010

Is tomorrow Christmas???

This is a question I was getting regularly.  So, to help Savannah see how many days until Christmas...we decided to make a countdown chain using leftover strips of paper we used at one of our "Christmas in Action" projects at church.
Each day, Savannah takes one link off and saves it in a cup on her shelf.  We count the remaining links so she knows how many more days until CHRISTMAS!!
To join in on the festivities, Noah thought it would be fitting to draw on himself with a RED marker! =)

I'm lovin that grin... =)
I'll be posting another soon (to count down the 12 days until Christmas)that my brother-in-law's mother sent me.  Looking forward to that one!  Please share your ideas for counting down!!


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails