Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A little fun in the kitchen

 On Christmas Eve, we pulled a little chair into the kitchen and let Savannah and Noah help make goodies.  So, pull up a chair and get in on our little fun in the kitchen...

Making "date balls"...don't turn up your nose until you try them! They're a memory from my childhood and I love them!!! And thankfully, so do my kids. =)


 My sweet little Noah. =)

 Now, for some chocolate dipped pretzel sticks! This was their choice to leave on Santa's plate later that night!!



So much I could have been doing (maybe you saw all the dishes in my sink above) but this is what warms my heart...and the rest just doesn't matter sometimes.  


Next post....Christmas Eve! "We're ready for you Santa"

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails